Serving the Inland Empire and beyond, Gavel Law Firm is a highly-rated personal injury law firm based in Riverside, California. Our firm commits to helping Californians who are struggling to get compensated for their injuries, whether it’s from car accidents, motorcycle crashes, slip-and-falls, dog bites, or other forms of negligence.
It can be extremely difficult to get a fair settlement from insurance companies – we know because we have experience from the insurers’ side.
We use this experience to better navigate the insurance claims process, protecting our clients from insurer tactics and optimizing their path to compensation. When a case requires going to court, we are also ready to litigate on our client’s behalf.
At the helm of Gavel Law Firm is personal injury attorney Bryan A. Mason, Esq. Since 2016, he has dedicated his practice to achieving justice for Southern Californians harmed by others. Alongside him, the Gavel Law Firm staff pours tireless hours into each case while providing every client with responsive, considerate treatment.
Gavel Law Firm provides a free consultation. Call us at (951) 289-0202.
About Bryan A. Mason, Esq.
Bryan’s first experience in the legal field was as a teenager injured on a school campus. With mounting medical bills, he sought compensation through a lawsuit against the school district. It was his first real-life exposure to the difficulties that an injured individual has to face when trying to receive fair repayment.
As a young professional, Bryan worked for insurance companies as a claims adjuster. He became familiar with the methods that insurers use to undermine personal injury claims, resulting in minimal payouts or claim denials. After five years, he recognized that his mission was to help the injured instead of the insurers.
Today, Bryan focuses in personal injury law, and his unique background makes him a sought-after advisor on injury cases. Competing attorneys enlist him in civil litigation advisory councils, where he provides them guidance on proving liability and increasing compensation for their clients.
Bryan’s priority, however, is helping his own clients: injured individuals and bereaved families who deserve legal reparations. Residents of the Inland Empire have come to know him as an outstanding injury lawyer with a compassionate heart for those who approach him.
As an Inland Empire native himself, Bryan dedicates a portion of his time to the community. Among his several volunteering activities is mentoring local youth trying to get a college degree.
- Member – State Bar of California
- Member – UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT Central District of California
- Member – Riverside County Bar Association
- Member – Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles
- Passed the California Bar Exam as a first-time test taker.
- Golden Gavel Award Recipient – Top Oral Advocate, 2013
- Claims Excellence Award, 2011
- Juris Doctor, Trinity Law School, Santa Ana, CA – 2016
- Bachelor of Arts in Economics, University of California Riverside, Riverside, CA – 2008
- Seminar Speaker, Elder Law Center, 2018
- Lecturer, A-1 Skyraider Foundation, 2018
- Chairman of Community Involvement, Farmers Insurance Exchange, 2011 – 2014
- Volunteer, Salvation Army, 2002 – 2017
- Volunteer, G.U.M.B.O., 2008 – 2015
- Volunteer, Habitat for Humanity, 2004